Eric,

I think you make a good point here [1]
I also think that stories from people using TW would be interesting. I
suspect that people have quite personal relationships with their TW,
and they often contain private thoughts, so sharing can be a problem

Alex

[1] Sophisticated users, especially developers, are generally not good
at writing documentation. What is needed is a writer who can put
himself or herself in the position of a naive adopter.