I've been using Puppy USBs for a while, great tool for security at net
cafe's (still have to watch out for hardware keyloggers though).

Was any customization *necessary to get TW* to work on BrowserPuppy,
or did you just copy over some sample files and tweak preferences?

If yes, consider passing comments upstream, as I would think TW should
be mainstream enough that the platform should support it without
modification. . .