Hi Bauwe

> Not sure if this is a system to promote tw or to promote small-linux
> to tw users?
> ...I guess both...

Yep, that was my intention..

> How would an autostarted prism work with a "tw-desktop" (imagine a tw
> with paste ups...icons...like a desktop...browse local
> files...launching other tw's etc.)?...running on local tw-web
> instance...?

I did some of that when I was learning how to remaster a Puppy: prism,
showLocalDirectories, LaunchApplications etc..
I made a System.html with your beautifull MineralTheme (My favorite
theme btw!!) and used it in a Danish tw-os (last week actually)..
I will translate it and make it available at the projectpage if anyone
is interested...

> Good stuff:
> When people use tw inhere the outcomes or issues will be predictable
> and universal...
> No surprises for users because firefox is available...(when people use
> this os it's less likely they run into issues)

Exactly what I thought, when I started out with tw-os!!

> I think therefor that quickstart-html should be shipped....file
> dropping etc...import/export html...(these works best for me here on
> linux)

Yep - I believe you are right... You are very welcome to write those -
and I will implement them in a later release!
If you however want to remaster your own version - (it is very easy),
I can host your iso same place where I keep mine...

> 1st quick report:
>
> On the starter:
> TiddlySpace launcher goes to TiddlyWeb googlegroups...
> The Dev launcher goes to tiddlywiki-dev....this must be TiddlyWikiDev
> (http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywikidev)
>
> I think the project-home belongs also at a
> launcher:http://tw-os.tiddlyspace.com/
1) fixed
2) fixed
3) I have set http://tw-os.tiddlyspace.com/ to open as "my homepage"
in FireFox (tw_os-3.iso)

http://xn--mns-ula.dk/tw-os/tw_os-2.iso More icons in menus etc - no
minimode or homepagesettings 99MB (md5sum
8e03550547c64a8dce2c5e5ba14af6c5)
http://xn--mns-ula.dk/tw-os/tw_os-3.iso Same as 2, added 3 firefox
extensions minimode, and two google docs addons - homepagesetting is
set to @tw-os - result= 103MB (md5sum
bf049b8fc832838d6b8f2b078d217d4d)

Thank you very much for your feedback!!

Cheers Måns Mårtensson