Nice action Måns!

I had a quick look on virtualbox...
I was somewhat  confused about the name TW-OS....what to expect
here...?
...also because tw is an entity on it's own which can be used on any
os...

1st impression:
Puppy goes fast and ff launches smooth.
Not sure if this is a system to promote tw or to promote small-linux
to tw users?
...I guess both...
It makes sense to use a slimmed down os (browser only) and use tw as
replacer for applications like O-office etc.
(kick out the calculator please...make a tw with calculator, calendar,
etc.)
How would an autostarted prism work with a "tw-desktop" (imagine a tw
with paste ups...icons...like a desktop...browse local
files...launching other tw's etc.)?...running on local tw-web
instance...?

Good stuff:
When people use tw inhere the outcomes or issues will be predictable
and universal...
No surprises for users because firefox is available...(when people use
this os it's less likely they run into issues)
I think therefor that quickstart-html should be shipped....file
dropping etc...import/export html...(these works best for me here on
linux)

1st quick report:

On the starter:
TiddlySpace launcher goes to TiddlyWeb googlegroups...
The Dev launcher goes to tiddlywiki-dev....this must be TiddlyWikiDev
( http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywikidev )

I think the project-home belongs also at a launcher:
http://tw-os.tiddlyspace.com/

Bauwe