I agree with PMario. although the current implementations are
difficult to get working (believe me I've tried), if you look at the
size of the source of empty.html, or heck, even look at the size.
about 350kb. which could be represented as a couple hundred pages of
text. this is exceptional for a web page, which usually is modular and
calls upon other resources when displaying the page.

so definitely better plugins, better documentation, but dear god,
please don't increase the size of TW and risk making it unstable lol