Release of twve (*T*iddly*W*iki *V*iew mode *E*ditor) v3.0.0 (formerly
TWtid, TWted, TWtable, and TWtcalc).

   - The twve is divided into several plugins. To know which ones to
   install, see the Installation section in release note (
   http://twve.tiddlyspace.com/#[[Release%20Note%20v3.0.0]]).
   - For other information, such as new features, examples, or bug fixes,
   see the release note at
   http://twve.tiddlyspace.com/#[[Release%20Note%20v3.0.0]].

Have Fun!
Vincent

p.s. Yakov, I haven't got the slice things done yet. Hopefully next release.