Hi Ton,

It is a good idea to add the Options Menu to the table menu (the hamburger
you said), so I did. Thanks.

Release of the *twve* v3.0.1, mainly some quick bug fixes. See Release Note
v3.0.1 <http://twve.tiddlyspace.com/#[[Release%20Note%20v3.0.1]]> for more
information.

Another thing is that I forgot to include the *twve.tablelarge* module in
the Release Note
v3.0.0<http://twve.tiddlyspace.com/#[[Release%20Note%20v3.0.0]]>(now updated),
which offers large table support such as scrollable table
body and scrolling synchronization among all transcluded copies, etc.

Have Fun!
Vincent

p.s. Actually the Options Menu was implemented and shows itself at the
top-right corner of the tiddler title. But it is in the twve.extra module
and doesn't help in your case.