Ton,

Thanks for the quick test and respond!

On Wednesday, May 14, 2014 4:34:48 PM UTC+8, Ton Gerner wrote:

> Hi Vincent,
>
> I am still using the old versions TWted.min_v1.4.6 & TWtable.min_v1.4.6.
> Since I am mainly interested in the table editor, I only installed
> twve.core v3.0.0 & twve.table v3.0.0 in a fresh TW v2.8.1 (using Windows 7
> 64-bit, Firefox v29.01, and Chrome v34.0.1847.137) and did some quick tests.
>
> Completely according to Murphy's law, the first test I did went wrong ;-)

Hahaha! That's nice!

> 1) I tested with an available table that contained pretty links in cells.
> I think you can imagine what happened: the "|" in the pretty link was seen
> as a cell boundary and the row will contain an extra cell. So when editing
> you get a cell with e.g. "[[Google" and the next cell with "
> http://www.google.com]]";
>
> I had never seen this before, so I checked a TW containing the old version
> v1.4.6. There it worked "normal". I think you lost a precondition during
> refactoring.

Yeah, I was wondering why you are having this trouble and I am not, but
soon I found that *I accidentally moved that part of codes into twve.extra*,
which you did not install and I did (and that explains why I don't have
this problem). Sorry and thank you. This is a no-need-to-code bug and easy
to fix: just move that part of codes into either twve.core or twve.table.
I'll fix it tonight.

> 2) When hovering over a table I get the "Hamburger" icon with a tooltip
> "table menu" *and* a message "transpose", but when clicking the "Hamburger"
> nothing happens. What is it supposed to do? Like clicking the "C" in the
> old version, a link to "twve.core Options" and "twve.table Options?
>
> There is an option *chktwveTableTranspose* that you need to check to
enable transposition (otherwise the "transpose" message is dimmed and not
functioning). See the instructions given in Transposition
example<http://twve.tiddlyspace.com/#twve.table--Example--Transposition>
.

I put in this option long time ago and did not mention it at all, because
the transposition codes were not correct and could mess up with the other
part of the tiddler text (see this
document<http://twve.tiddlyspace.com/#[[Transposing%20a%20table%20--%20backward%20thinking]]>if
 you are interested in the details). I am thinking of removing it since
(I think) the codes are correct and safe now.

> 3) When clicking the GettingStarted tiddler (at a "blank" spot within the
> dotted boundaries), I get a message "tiddler[GettingStarted] does not
> exist!"

Ah, that's a debug message for me. I will take it off tonight.

> Are there any plans to make a TW5 version?
>
> Yes, I am actually working on it, but I haven't got clear the plugin and
refreshing mechanisms yet... If you can point me to a simple example, it
will be highly appreciated!