Has anyone gotten this to work under version 5.0.13? I've tried everything
I can think of including not only importing the tiddlers mentioned but
basically all the tiddlers in the braintest wiki. So far I've gotten
nothing but the first column to show up and they don't appear to be
editable. Danielo seems to have developed this for an earlier version of
Tiddlywiki 5 and perhaps something has changed along the way.

At the moment, I've got a concept that appeals to me a lot but nothing that
actually works.

Stephen