Hi Stephen
You did everything right. Braintest is running TW 5.08 and thus Editable
Table works. The problem is changes in filters that made split not work in
later versions. *BUT*....Read here:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/i1X9j8YsESk/U5gIFC1fnGAJOn
Stephan Hradek wrote a fix http://tiddlystuff.tiddlyspot.com/ you will find
it in tiddler Selfmade Lists. Try that one.

Birthe