Maybe I'm just slow but I went to Braintest
(http://braintest.tiddlyspot.com/) and called up the tiddler "Inline
editable tables". It listed four tiddlers to copy over:

   - $:/core/modules/filters/split.js

<http://braintest.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fmodules%2Ffilters%2Fsplit.js>

   - $:/plugins/skeeve/newtiddler.js
   <http://braintest.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Fskeeve%2Fnewtiddler.js>

   - CSS-Table <http://braintest.tiddlyspot.com/#CSS-Table>

   - Editable-Table <http://braintest.tiddlyspot.com/#Editable-Table>

Then for good measure I also did the drop and drag on the three sample
entry tiddlers, Danielo, Dorothy and Full.

Because sometimes the things aren't live until you load them, I saved the
wiki and reloaded it.

The Editable-Table tiddler looks like this:
Editable-Table

 Edit
Danielo
Dorothy
Full

 with the plus sign next to the word Name and the writing pen next to the
names.  On the Braintest page it I get Name, User, Grupo, Role and for Ful,
I get bla, bla and bla. When I click on the writing pen icon I get editable
spaces while on mine I get nothing.

Obviously I am missing something but I'm not sure what. Perhaps an unlisted
tiddler. I just don't know.

I love the idea of editable tables but...