Hello Stephen,

Glad you are interested in using this. Seems like you have posted an old
version of the instructions. If you go again to BrainTest you can find how
to install it on TW 5.0.13. I have it working on several 5.0.13 ones.

I thought nobody but me uses this. Sadly I can only figure how many people
is using it based on how many people are posting problems :-P

Let me know if you have further problems.