Editable Tables are proving to be almost exactly what I had hoped they
would be and they will definitely become part of my standard version of
Tiddlywiki.

There is one thing I would like the tables to do that I haven't figured out
yet: I would like to be able to put a link in one of the cells that when
clicked would open another tiddler. I tried entering [[Another Tiddler]]
and got exactly that rather than a link.

There is also one thing I don't understand, Danielo. In the text it says
that you must use {{!!MyTable}} and yet your live example seems to work
fine with {{Editable-Table}}. Is this a carryover from an earlier version
of Tiddlywiki or am I missing something?

Stephen