Hi Neil,

I am absolutely not technical. I do think you have a point though. I also
think that planning to use Tiddlywiki for the next 25 years, at least some
of us will want to learn new tricks.
Technical users finding, trying and keep using TW. Some of them will enter
this group and they just might have goodies to share.

Birthe