Danielo,

Thanks to Tobias last message, I understand that I misunderstood your first
question:

what is considered Children of a tiddler?

You are talking about the tiddlers that appear under "Children of this
tiddler" in the info tab, aren't you?

Well, they are all the tiddlers with a field *parent* or *source* whose
content points to the current tiddler. It is the case of all the tiddlers
you can create through the other tabs, like comments, notes, ideas, quotes,
journals, etc. When you add a comment to the tiddler *William Shakespeare*
using
the form in its "comments tab", the field+value "*source: [[William
Shakespeare]]*" is automatically added to the new comment tiddler. For
instance, the tiddler *Doubts about authorship* have the field+value: "
*about: authorship*" and "*source: [[William Shakespeare]]*".

Hope this answer is more helpful than my previous one.

Alberto