Hi Alberto,
I already liked tw-scholars, so I'm trying hard to keep up with all of your
improvements!  One thing I noticed is that the author list (in
"$:/plugins/.../lists/publications") doesn't seem to be sorting properly.
I tried creating new authors and publications in your dropbox version to
test things in case there was some problem with my fields.  Sorting by
title and date works fine, but sorting by author is not alphabetical.
Also, clicking the reverse checkbox didn't change anything at all.  I wish
I could provide actual help rather than just a report, but I'm very
confused about where "authors" are defined.
Thanks so much for what you've created - I use it daily.
cmari