Hi Alberto,

What would be desireable is for magictabs and cornell to build on
similar — if not the same — patterns and paradigms in terms of how...

   - tiddlers are semantically related via fields ...and also basic tagging
   - sets of semantic relations defined via filters conditionally render...
      - magic tabs: bottom tabs
      - cornell: left-column contents, e.g. the types of related-notes and
      the buttons to create them
   - customization works, so as to be able to...
      - magic tabs: define new (conditional) tabs, relations, contents,
      icons ...tiddler types, really
      - cornell: define new (conditional) related notes and buttons to
      create, and edit them

To me it feels like I want to dive into your code a little more before
setting out to implement that "cornell stuff".

Best wishes, Tobias.