Am 03.06.2015 um 16:04 schrieb Mat:
Think of the story views that show only one tiddler (zoomin and pop, I belive. Or "tabbed"). But that these, if you go to edit view, shows both modes below eachothers.

Keep in mind that for long tiddlers, this will involve quite some scrolling (so I don't know how "live" that would feel). I like the tiddler interaction idea though.

Also a little hint: Your sideEditor plugin has the plugin-type "Workflow enhancement", this should however be one of the following values: {"plugin", "theme", "language"} depending on the concrete type. That way TiddlyWiki will properly unpack and display it in the plugin tab in the control panel. So in real life the "plugin-type" input box in tinka should really be a select-input with those options. (I wanted it to be expandable though, so it might become similiar to the tiddler type chooser in the normal edit template.)

/Andreas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/556F1DF4.1010209%40googlemail.com.