> Keep in mind that for long tiddlers, this will involve quite some
> scrolling (so I don't know how "live" that would feel). I like the
> tiddler interaction idea though.

Good point. Will do more thinking.

Also a little hint: Your sideEditor plugin has the plugin-type "Workflow
> [...]

Thanks for informing me! Actually, I wrote a draft on some feedback on
Tinka that I intend to post to you and that included this very point about
a dropdown menu to select from. But there are also some further ideas on
that particular matter and some other stuff. Will post it later tonight
probably.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8d6d7f03-0d1f-44be-b29f-5ff568aa1742%40googlegroups.com.