Hi Andreas,

You can find that here: http://twguides.org/wiki/unibar.html

This is truly a creative approach. It completely changes how the user
interacts with tiddlywiki. The idea that the river is visible and
scrollable while the user is able to keep a "pallette"/list of edited
tiddlers constantly opened/visible is really interesting!

@Mat

this enabled me to make my very first real plugin.

!! Great job.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9c980f9a-111d-4506-af5f-d28575dc0b83%40googlegroups.com.