Andreas,

I like the concept of the editor and the tabs for preview. I also like the
add new note at the bottom.

It made me think that this kind of adds another step to the process of
creating a text. It delays the need to return to the TiddlyWiki story river.

I also like that it reads left to right in general. Creating a new tiddler
from the left suddenly seems wrong.

@jeremy, you are not left handed by any chance?

Best wishes

Alex