Le mardi 16 juin 2015 19:58:20 UTC+2, Felix Küppers a écrit :

> <https://community.articulate.com/articles/how-to-share-your-e-learning-course-for-free-with-google-drive?page=9#comment-23554>
>
>    - github project pages: https://pages.github.com/ (e.g. tiddlymap is
>    served like that).
>
> -Felix

Hi,
I already know about GitHub option but don't have yet time to test it. I
just do, and work great ! For example http://silvyn.github.io/n0d1/
Thanks Felix to mention it :)

For TWCamp, I've use php script (to save like TiddlySpot). Andrew if you
have a place online to store php file and your tiddlywiki, it's another
option.
(even the script is quite old, still works).

Sylvain

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/62bc5fa1-9d8f-49cb-a560-98116e1a918d%40googlegroups.com.