@Andrew Sanchez wrote:

First let me say that the unclear parts in my post that you ask about are
really details only worth bothering with if you create new tiddlyspots
rather frequently. Otherwise, don't bother. So FWIW;

When you say I don't have to visit the new spot, do you mean that I don't
> need to go to my site at username.tiddlyspot.com?  and what tab are you
> talking about leaving open?  Are you talking about this tiddler:
> http://tiddlywiki.com/empty#%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fui%2FControlPanel%2FSaving

Yeah, I mean that when you're on www.tiddlyspot.com and register a new
spot, the site shows a link "youve successfully createc
<name>.tiddlyspot.com". I don't click on that link at this stage. Instead I
open a new browser tab, in Chrome, at that other link for uploading tw5 to
the created spot (and wait a few secs for upload to finish). Only then do I

> What link are you talking about clicking on after going back to the tab?
>  Why would you make
> http://tiddlywiki.com/empty#%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fui%2FControlPanel%2FSaving a
> bookmark?  Once you do step 2, why would you have to go back to
> core/ui/controlpanel/saving shadow tiddler?  Isn't it set from then on,
> after you enter your user name and password?

In deed poorly explained and filled with assumptions; what I'm referring to
is that I use it so much/often that I've set up a permanent bookmark for
this particular tiddler (to use as descrbed above). This way I won't have
to surf to tiddlywiki.com/empty, click Ctrlpanel, click tab Saving.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2b087c92-680c-4ccf-ab76-da503fd17077%40googlegroups.com.