@Andrew

> I am all for using Tiddlyspot, but it doesn't seem like it's working the
> way I expect it to.  When I create an account, selecting the "standard
> flavour," it looks nothing like the "flavour" on tiddlywiki.com.
>
> I also tried to import my TW to Tiddlyspot, hoping that it would replace
> the flavour that I had after creating an account, and nothing seemed to
> happen.  Perhaps I didn't follow the instructions properly...

This is one thing I hope the Bairds will deal with (or someone else); There
is currently no TW5 on tiddlyspot but you can upload one. Uploading it must
the FIRST time be done using some other browser than FF though, eg Chrome.
So what you do is:

1) Register a tiddlyspot using any browser
2) In e.g chrome, go to
http://tiddlywiki.com/empty#%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fui%2FControlPanel%2FSaving
and fill in the new name and password and upload

Done. After step 1 you don't even have to visit the new spot from the
presented link. I just leave this tab open and when I'm done with step two
I go back to this tab to click the link.
And, I have step two as a permanent bookmark in my chrome so it is super
easy to go to. (It is really just one of the tabs in the Controlpanel)

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c9179c82-0f10-4a39-8e21-af4b0673709b%40googlegroups.com.