>    - I think Jeremy once worked on a dropbox solution that synchronizes,
>    not sure what the current state is though.
>
> Back in 2011 I did some work with the Dropbox JS API. One result was
"TiddlyWiki in the Sky for Dropbox"; a way to get TiddlySpot-like
functionality with Dropbox. It lets you navigate to a TW Classic file in
your Dropbox, and edit it directly in the browser. It doesn't yet work with
TW5:

http://dropbox.tiddlywiki.com

I also did some preliminary experiments with syncing individual tiddlers to
Dropbox via the same API, but I didn't complete that work.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

>    - Danielo also worked on a way to sync files with Google drive where
>    each tiddler becomes a document in the drive - also not sure of the current
>    state of his work.
>

>   On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 10:58:20 AM UTC-7, Felix Küppers wrote:
>>
>>  Hi Andrew,
>>
>> because you asked for alternatives:
>>
>> other options for hosting a site include:
>>
>>    - google drive:
>>
>> https://community.articulate.com/articles/how-to-share-your-e-learning-course-for-free-with-google-drive?page=9#comment-23554
>>    - github project pages: https://pages.github.com/ (e.g. tiddlymap is
>>    served like that).
>>
>> -Felix
>>
>> On 16.06.2015 17:58, Andrew Sanchez wrote:
>>
>> Hello all,
>>
>>  I'm a new TW user and was wondering about the current state of Tiddly
>> Spot.  I am a bit confused because the last post on Tiddly Spot's blogspot
>> was from 2013, so I wasn't sure if it is still active or a viable/safe
>> option for using TW.  Are there any other options for using TW in the
>> cloud, so to speak?
>>
>>  Thank you!  I am very much looking forward to digging into all the cool
>> stuff that is possible.
>>
>>  Andrew
>>  --
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c7101f40-ec4d-4fa3-8b05-1964b21ef76b%40googlegroups.com