Am 19.09.2015 um 13:59 schrieb Jeremy Ruston:
Otherwise, yes, such a split could be done. If you search the core/modules directory for the string $:/ you'll see the dependencies between the core JS code and actual tiddler and tag names; there's not actually that many.

But again, I'd ask for the motivation. If it's about reducing file size, then I think there are other options that have less impact on the complexity of the project. If it's about being able to ignore the core UI then I'd respond that that is already possible.

Just to be clear, my stand on this is that I'll help anyone who wants to experiment, but I don't see how I can justify working on this (which is quite demanding) for dubious benefit when we've got major issues like poor multi-user behaviour to work on.

I was in no way implying that you should work on this, but I was interested in how one would go about completely changing the UI (think applications on top of the TW core) and which and how many ties would have to be kept intact for TW to continue to work. So you answered both of those, thanks for taking the time =).

/Andreas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/55FD55F0.8070407%40googlemail.com.