Hi all

Just a short note, most of all to Josiah who contributed a lot of ideas and
testing: My plugins are updated (and still worked in a first test).

===

*Listreveal*
For my lists of tiddlers I made a special tool *listreveal* that
a) lets you open listed tiddlers and see their tags and other details
(similar to the new tiddler manager but simpler)
b) lets you add tags based on all tiddlers in the list with two clicks
(only suggestions, no input field) or remove tags from the tiddler

===

*ToDoNow*
Building up on lists from Listreveal I made this simple but effective
ToDo-App. Here’s what Josiah said about this
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!msg/tiddlywiki/_Fo9kpmfZc0/jE2Sxjs9AAAJ>

(thank you!):

I think its worth saying WHY it is good. #GTD functional design is not as
> easy as it first might look. What you really got right on this, for this
> specific type of GTD, IMO, is ..
>
>    1. Clear, uncluttered, interface that gives an immediate OVERVIEW.
>    2. IN SITU TOOLS. In-line editing, deadline assignment & click
>    prioritisation.That is so good because tasks stay in full CONTEXT.
>    3. Simple THREE SECTIONS (ActionNow, Tasks, Finished) with easy
>    transfer between them
>    4. Overall SIMPLICITY & EFFICIENCY of functional use.
>
> ===

After some major refactoring both plugins come with new features, short
readmes and with some new CSS-classes.

*As always: remember to back up your wikis before you try my stuff.*

And as always you can find them here:
http://tid.li/tw5/plugins.html#Get%20More%20Plugins – and as always
feedback ist highly appreciated!
(There are still some ideas from Josiah on my development todo list, but
please don’t hold your comments back.)

Have a nice weekend!
Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1a107e5f-7a04-4198-bcb5-3bf9dd95a9fc%40googlegroups.com.