Hi Matt

I just want to skip the listrevealButton() and have the content rendered
> with the rest of my tiddler content

That sounds reasonable :–)

I have added a parameter *state* to the listrevealContent macro and the
plugin is updated to version 0.1.13. Your usage would be:

<$macrocall $name="listrevealContent" title=<<tidTitle>> datetime=<<tpl>>
state="$:/your-state-tiddler-title"/>

Where *$:/your-state-tiddler-title* is the title of a state tiddler you
define manually or using a button of your own.

As long as the text field of your state-tiddler contains the word *visible*
(and only this) your listreveal section(s) will be open. If the tiddler
contains anyting else or does not exist, they will remain closed.

Hope, that helps – have fun!
Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2ca71aac-9e92-452d-8bdc-c70db8c2629f%40googlegroups.com.