On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 1:51:56 PM UTC-5, Mark S. wrote:

> Maybe the problem is the "wiki" part of the name. People looking for
> alternatives to a product know to look up something like "program like
> lotus 123". But most people don't need or want an alternative to a "wiki".
> The people who do want an alternative to existing wikis (and we know who
> you are) already know where to look.

+1 Mark.  See also my reply to Mat.

If it were up to me, I'd lose the name Tiddlywiki (sorry if that offends,
Jeremy).  But I'd keep the TW monica.  Nobody (new) would care what it
means.  But the investment in "TW" is *not* something I'd want to lose
(again, if it was left to me).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cf1df89d-a321-4eb3-bf05-d9ba711566b9%40googlegroups.com.