Ciao TonyM,

Josiah wrote:

> ... IMO if we provided more FULLY FORMED apps in a simple way it would get
>> used a lot more.

TonyM replied:

First I think you may find a lot of people discover tiddlywki and go away
> and use it ...

True.

I agree some fully formed apps in a directory would be good but I would
> like to suggest we do have some of these and I for one are impressed by
> them, they are on my HDD, they inspire me, but I do not use them...

On this I agree & disagree. Its much about where you are placed in the
process of learning.

I'm thinking more, I think, in my initial orientation, of new folk *used to
the ideas of apps*. IMO they could do with seeing *a lot more finished apps*.
Most published TW in GG are demos, fragments, plugins & bits. Nothing wrong
with that if you already DIY. But its a bit of a step for a newbie. And
much of it "looks like" variations on TW.com, rather than whole apps. I
think there is a cognisance gap to understanding from these bits wholes can
form. Fulsome Apps. can do that.

We need more public whole apps. IMO, to SHOWCASE OUTCOMES, rather than
process steps. I suspect we are not gaining *non-DIY users* at a pace of
knots.

Josiah wrote:

> What Newbies need, IMO, is a simple Google group with basic instructions
>> and Q & A...

TonyM responded:

> I agree but unless a group/forum is part of something the non-newbies
> frequent it will need a collaborative effort to maintain...

Good points. I'll respond on this in a separate thread. @Jermolene made
many good points as the BDFL
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benevolent_dictator_for_life> that deserve

Best wishes