Hello BJ,

I can confirm that saving works on linux opensuse 13.2, FF57Beta and Save
Tiddlers 0.2.
The backups are made but, it creates extra subfolders with the name backup
in the backup folder after the first backup is written.
Also the file names break, the first backups are with twnameYYYY-MM-DD and
after a few backups it changes to twnameYYYYMMDD.hhmmss and it is written
to a new folder backup.

Have a nice day, Okido

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/723dea5f-4f79-431c-9625-ea9d1254e9ce%40googlegroups.com.