Thanks for the extensions, BJ,

Tested on Windows 10

On Chrome 62.0 it works fine.

On Firefox 57.0, it works though not straightforward. I always the
following message: "TW not in tiddlywikilocations within the download
directory.
 using default download directory" which is not true, and have to select
the tiddlywikilocations directory (under my default Downloads directory)
manually.

Any clues?

Second thoughts: any way there may be more than one backup file per day?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/200dcc57-b89d-45dd-8be3-b46bb227be57%40googlegroups.com.