Ciao Simon,

@TiddlyTweeter:

@BurningTreeC wrote:

> I didn't realize that that was a good thing, I can put that back on if
> there's interest. It's an easy hack but yes, more impressive with this
> storyview than the classic tiddlywiki view.

I think its VERY useful to see a few examples of how to AUTO-POPULATE.

For instance I have a *use case* I'm slowly working on to create *image
galleries*.

The muuri within a muuri tiddler could be a great way forward on that.  (1)
you auto-populate a tiddler with thumbnails (all external small image
files; some variant sizes, some portrait, some landscape); (2) drag-n-drop
to get a pleasing layout; (3) when you click in a thumbnail a MODAL opens
to display the full image. I think the muuri approach could be brilliant
for supporting that in an easier way than was the case before.

Seeing code that does the populating is really useful for users like me who
are not so technically minded but can copy and paste code and change a few
values to get it to do what I need.

Just an example
Best wishes

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b822130e-6f88-464d-86b2-4549a7c6bd3c%40googlegroups.com.