BurningTreeC wrote:

> what do you think about mobile view?
>
>    - how could/should the interface be
>
> IMO better you don't see any menus till you need them

>    - where to put the sidebar
>
> One thought. A drop down at TOP when you hover into a few pixel high
minimal line at screen top?

My thinking is that mobile usage needs to avoid over complex menus and
concentrate on basic functions. Frankly I find the full sidebar (on desktop
seen ALONGSIDE the river) is not really optimal for most average size
smartphones. Much of it is overkill on a phone. The problem here is, I
think, not just about how to get it working sweetly, its also about WHAT is
shown.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e922b1e4-c2a3-4b61-bc14-cd7b87a62fc9%40googlegroups.com.