hi, @Ste Wilson

I think I'll make an option to switch to the right, that's good

For zooming I've seen you need some power under the hood, doesn't work well
on my sony z3compact, too
But those new pricy phones in the electronics stores work better... in
landscape mode.
In portrait mode i find it pretty useless.
Tablets and laptops with touch work pretty good, though
looks really good on an ipad pro for example
(yeah, was in a local store and tried the site on multiple devices ;D )

thanks for your feedback,
I'm gonna work on mobile css to make it better

best wishes,
Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2e588c4a-8581-4009-bd57-248f0457cc3f%40googlegroups.com.