In the new Google Groups I can edit an existing post :( again
*Additional Content*

In the below it demonstrates how convention allows the Capital to be used,
eg Big X refers to Close all

   - Close all works, but not copy to clipboard?
   - Again this shows how rather than write a macro you can use
   _element="$widget" to simply code a shortcut for a button
      - I imaging this should work in lists with variable content as well?
   - My use here of the degree, may be a convention for customised wikitext
   buttons as an example, of my prior idea of preconfigure the behaviour, or
   at least set a de facto standard.

\customize degree=X _element="$button" message="tm-close-all-tiddlers"
\customize degree=C _element="$button" message="tm-copy-to-clipboard"
param={{!!text}}
\customize degree=x _element="$button" message="tm-close-tiddler"

°X Close all
°x Close me
°C copy content

Again,
This use of X for All and x for here would be a suggested de facto standard
to guide users (Which they can ignore)
But having some standards will open people eyes to the possibilities as
well as encouraging some informal standards.

Tony