Mario,

This is but an example, and yes in this simple case a macro may be the
answer.

But it is the idea in general and as I said us we may just want to use it
for shortcuts. Remembering it is easy for me to apply classes "inline" to
my signature with a custom pragma than with a macro.

Sure let us explain the use case and when a more common existing method is
best, in fact that will help people understand customise better.

Regards
Tony