Folks,

In relation to inline use with custom pragmas we have being focusing on
applying styles etc to some text delineated with open and close.

Keep in mind that with the wealth of things customise can do for us we may
just want to use it for shortcuts

\customise tick=sig _element="$text" text="Anthony Muscio"

´sig

But inline This is some text written by ´sig the author

Tony