TT,

I do understand your warnings on this, but I also know with the selection
of an appropriate font, even pointing to one in a raw tiddler this should
not be an issue, it is determining one freely available that can ensure the
lions share of Unicode is available, this is what we must do. Ideally we
find a font available and eventually ensure the empty version has it named.

I had not tested Android, although a big user.  Thanks for the feedback,
not lets find the solution? I read how Microsoft has a few Unicode aware
"default fonts".

Tony