TonyM wrote:

> A quick look for "safe Unicode characters" gave me this
> https://qntm.org/safe
> I don't pretend to understand it fully but perhaps TT does.

Ciao TonyM. It is interesting and matches my understanding. Its actually
reads more "scary" that we need. Most of the mentioned caveats would not
arise in TW usage,
The reason it sounds somewhat complex is it is about Unicode in general (in
any app). But WE only need be concerned with how it works in HTML & JS.

One big point he makes is about "Diacritical Marks" ("Combining
Characters"). Actually the way they are used in HTML means you can use them
NON-combining in a way you can't in most word processors. So that part of
it take with a pinch of salt. Especially as those glyphs are common in
European language fonts and could be useful.

Best wishes
TT