Ciao TonyM & PMario

TonyM wrote:

> Here is my initial draft  Glyphs 5.1.23-prerelease — Identifying reliable
> Unicode Glyphs on TiddlyWiki Build Date (anthonymuscio.github.io)
> <https://anthonymuscio.github.io/PreReleaseGlyphs.html>

*TonyM*: That demo shows the issues arising over font support are
generic---Not Just for PMario Markup. I think we should pursue the broader
scope in a NEW thread. Maybe "Unicode and Font Support in TW". Do you want
to start it? I have some solutions in mind. But they are refactory to this
thread.

*PMario*: I think TonyM is *definitely heading in the right direction* on
trying to pin down font support issues for your Custom Markup by
illustration.
I can see the beginning of a *solution*. One where reliable markup glyphs
could be always relied upon whatever platform you are on. It would be *a
very minimal font embedded in TW for JUST markup glyphs. It would be
kilobytes, not megabytes*. To get to the point of proof-of-concept I need
some days yet, but I'm getting close. Its just trudge over the Unicode BMP
to establish which fonts would provide the glyphs needed, cost free, to
make a good "TW-MarkupGlyphsFont".

Best wishes
TT