Here's the source repo for the java viewer that I've been working on:

https://bphinz.svn.cvsdude.com/vncviewer/<https://bphinz.svn.cvsdude.com/vncviewer/trunk/java/>

<https://bphinz.svn.cvsdude.com/vncviewer/trunk/java/>Have a look and let me
know what you think.  I'm going to start working on filling in the gaps in
the VeNCrypt security type from Martin's earlier work in the next few days.

-brian