These changes have been completed.  I haven't been able to test CRL support,
but otherwise everything seems to be working well.  I've tested the client
on several different platforms and several different JRE's, but some torture
testing would certainly be beneficial.  If anyone has feedback, please let
me know.

Thanks,
-brian