Awesome!  Thanks for making the class changes, that's been on my TODO list
since we discussed this last...

I think that I finished adding support for setDesktopSize and multiple
screens, but I need to test it out before committing the changes.  Does
anyone know whether UltraVNC is the only server that currently supports
this?  Are there any Unix servers that do?

Thanks,
-brian