Hello Tom,

this plot looks very similar to our standard double oven units. We have our low-g option, which reduces the deviation to about 2- 3E-10 per g, they work great but do cost more than standard units.. Coincidentally they also reduce sensitivity to vibration and "tapping" by 5x to 10x... I wish we could offer them at the same price, but they are very difficult to manufacture. That's why no one uses them by default in their product.

Bye, Said

From iPhone