.> Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 20:05:54 -0400
From: John Ackermann N8UR <j...@febo.com>
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] 10811 crystal orientation
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
<time-nuts@febo.com>

I think several of us have an HP document on-line that explains at least
a bunch of the various models.  My copy is at
http://www.febo.com/pages/hp10811/HP10811-Specs.pdf

John
----

Dave M said the following on 07/08/2009 08:02 PM:

Speaking of the variants of the 10811- oscillator, does anyone know of a
reference that describes or compares the details and differences between
all the variations?

Dave M
masondg44 at comcast dot net

I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help
section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.

Many thanks for the link to that document. It has more data than I had hoped for. I have seen a number of the variations of the 10811 oscillator, but never have been able to identify the differences.
Many kudos!

Dave M