Magnus,
What kind of problems did you have with it? I have a couple of BC635PCI boards that I've been using for a while with my own LabVIEW-based register driver. I've noticed some interesting behavior after board reset (loses lock for 8 sec to 3.5 min), and after changing the mode (disrupts lock/phase bits for ~5 sec and freq bit between 4-60 min).

Rev H of the user's guide has the schematics if anybody needs them.

-Bob