Hi,

Thanks for your intention. I'm not using BLIP currently first because I'm
only working with one mote, then because it seems not to be completely
operating on shimmer platform I use.

Anyway, I think sensing issue is not dependant on the radio solution we
choose. I followed Sensing and Oscilloscope tutorial and what I understand
is that the virtual representation of the sensor is done in DemoSensor. The
basic implementation provides "simulation values". If we want values from
sensor, we have to change this implementation. There is an "Accel" file in
tos/platforms/shimmer2r/chips/mma7361 that I suppose to be my sensor
virtualization. But interface provided is not the same as Demosensor so I'm
not sure this one have to be directly implemented ... I tried to change the
"PhotoC as Sensor" to "AccelC as Sensor", but it changed nothing, so I
wondered about compiling again this file ...

If you have some idea / you know something that I forget / have any
suggestion, I would be glad to try ...

By the way, where are you stuck / what problems are you experiencing, I
maybe am able to help you ?

Regards,
Erwan