Hi Erwan,

The shimmer and shimmer2 used the MMA7260 accel chip, but the shimmer2r uses
the newer MMA7361. See the following page for info on the different shimmer
revisions: http://www.shimmer-research.com/products-2/shimmer-revisions

One difference between the chips is that the MMA7260 had 4 different
selectable sensitivity ranges (±1.5g, ±2g, ±4g and ±6g) whereas the MMA7361
only has 2 (±1.5g and ±6g).

The warning you are seeing about the decimal constant being too large has
nothing to do with the sensitivity range, and can be safely ignored, as the
intention is for the constant to be unsigned anyway.

Mike