Hi Mike,

Thanks for your help.
I take a look at your program, and after several days have a "seems to work"
program. I take it example to make my serial sensor program working. I get
trunks of bytes that seems to change depending on my gestures. Now I'm
trying to analyse data and I would know about the accelerometer : in Shimmer
manual, they speak about MMA7260Q but when I check virtual component on
sources provided, accelerometer referenced is MMA7361. So which one is
physically present on the shimmer board, and could a bad platform argument
on compilation / wrong material virtualization generate warnings as "decimal
constant is so large that it is unsigned" (if wrong RANGE_X_0G is given) ?

 Another question is : Is there a Linux XubunTOS calibration program as it
exists for Windows  ?

Thanks for your answers and support,
Best regards,
Erwan